The educational, research and production complex "International University of Kyrgyzstan" and the Hanns Seidel Foundation announce recruitment for grant places for a joint master's program: "MANAGEMENT OF A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION".
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic under the age of 45 can participate in the competition:
In the case when the applicant's higher professional education does not correspond to the direction of "Management" with the profile "Management of a non-profit organization", the university offers additional leveling courses using distance learning technologies.
By October 16, 2021, submit the following documents to the university:
The motivational essay must be sent to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, the rest of the documents to the admissions office of the university in office 310 at the address:
Documents submitted incompletely or not meeting the requirements will not be considered.
Lists of those recommended for admission will be posted on the information stand and on the University website muk.iuk.kg.
Enrolled candidates will be invited to the University to sign an agreement and receive additional information.
More detailed information can be obtained on the University website - muk.iuk.kg in the "Master" section or from the contact person:
1. Volunteering as a way of life.
2. Ensuring the observance of the rights of the child.
3. The right to freedom of speech.
4. Environmental protection in Kyrgyzstan: problems and solutions.
5. Human health: the main factors, urgent problems in the field of health.
6. Modern youth of Kyrgyzstan: challenges and trends
7. Role and place of advocacy and lobbying in Kyrgyzstan: experience and perspectives.
8. Social entrepreneurship: problems and prospects for Kyrgyzstan
9. Lifestyle of the population of Kyrgyzstan: current state and ways of improvement
10. Cultural identity of the Kyrgyz: problems and prospects
11. The role of NGOs in modern Kyrgyzstan
12. Who is a modern effective NPO manager?
13. The role of rural public associations of drinking water consumers in the implementation of the "Taza-Suu" project / The role of NGOs in the implementation of infrastructure projects (water supply, construction, etc.)
14. The role of NGOs in the implementation of projects to support small and medium-sized businesses
15. Are “jayit committees” needed?
16. Public organizations in Soviet times and now
17. The role of the manager in non-profit organizations.
18. The Nature of Leadership in Nonprofit Organizations
19. Governance of NGOs in the society of the future
20. Non-profit organizations - providers of social services
21. Non-profit sector and the state: interaction technologies
22. The topic proposed by the applicant
Full-time evening form with the use of distance educational technologies - 2 years
Estimated time of classes: 17: 00-20: 00